Wednesday, April 25, 2018

πŸ’‹He said, Let me please you. πŸ€—Caress you gently and let you feel things in places that are longing to be touched by compassion. As you long to kiss me, whispering of all the things and worlds you would like to make mine if I succumbed to your many advances and give myself to you and by changing me to yours means to ravish this body of mine seductively. 'STOP" πŸ–πŸ½for I find myself to be more than just a sexual object, Another one of your conquests. I know what you can give me for you told me so, you know the subtle touches that makes me weak for you have seen the inhibitions slowly melt away when you are close to me but I wonder if you are capable of touching my heart? ❤️As gently as you touch my hands! πŸ€” #AFancyThought #OhSoFancy πŸ‘‘❤️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’‹ #PropaLove #PropaWay #PropaTing I Am Love 😍#EmpressOfUniversalFanciness 😘😍 ©Samantha Logan TOO Fancy INC. Jamaica πŸ‡―πŸ‡² Empress Fancy 🎀🎼 Living A Fancy Life By Empress Fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment