Saturday, September 13, 2014

STRONG BLACK WOMAN {Extract from my Manuscript #The_Pain_That_Grew_Fancy} ♥ & #LightEvaLasting #NO_STOPPING_ME

I've been  betrayed I've been used 
I've been taken advantage of I’ve been abused 
but i still stand tall 
head high as a sky scraper, scarping the boundaries of the sky
I still walk strong 
as a great African elephant trampling it’s way over the land 
my eyes are still bright
as bright as the brightest star in the night sky   
my smile is still wide
as wide a spread as the Caribbean ocean
I am a strong black woman
My hair may be course
My skin may be dark
My eyes may not be blue or green
But I say proudly 
I am a strong black woman and I am free
   F@NCY

© TOO Fancy Inc...... #IAmLove
 Fancy-empress Samantha Propa-logan

“I am a woman in process. I’m just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience and learn from it. --OPRAH

♥ 7 ♥~ I AM Love #OHSOFANCY #Siah #OHSO7ANCY Take a time out to #Tickle you #Fancies #teamlove #teamfancy #propaway #propating #OhSoPropa #Fantabulous #EmpressFancy #DifferentFacesOfFancy #FancyEmpress #EmpressOfUniversalFanciness #FancymeansLove ~#FANCILY 

No comments:

Post a Comment