Friday, September 27, 2013

Let the Hypocrites Give Me Pain So I Can Appreciate FANCY

MUSE

The Music with These Surrounding Lights
 the Beauty Of Love Shined So Bright
Lyrics Flowing Like a Calm Smooth Stream
Giving New Meaning To You Are My Muse and Should Always Be With Me
While The Riddim Gives me Sweet Rhythm So I Can Move to the Beat
Taking Away My Troubles Exposing Me
You Are There Encouraging Me
So Let the Hypocrites Give Me Pain So I Can Appreciate FANCY
 FANCY means LOVE


"Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule. Nevertheless one had better know the rules, for they sometimes guide in doubtful cases, though not often." Samuel Butler


1 comment:

  1. Large Up Fancy, You Are Good in what you do , keep it up and you soon reach the world, One Love From The Crew www.sdeemuzik.com Bless

    ReplyDelete