Thursday, September 19, 2013

FRIEND OR FOE "Two Face"

FRIEND OR FOE?
                                      
Is my friend the one who is always there?
the one who holds my hand
as tear runs down my disfigured face
Is my friend the one who cheats and lies?
to make himself feel better inside
the one who comes around
with hypocrisy in his eyes  
Is my friend the one who brings me with him to the top?
Or Is my friend the one who steps on me on his way up?
the one who disgraces me
and makes me feel disgraced
Is my friend the one who make me feel frail?
the one who makes me feel like i'm trapped in a jail
Is One friend like the other?
because they knew each other longer
does time make you a good friend?
or does you deeds
Is my friend the one that uses me for his own sick pleasure?
the one our friendship he did not treasure
Do they know how much i love them?
Who if any is my friend............................

WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT ALWAYS WHAT YOU GET! 
#AFANCYTHOUGHT






No comments:

Post a Comment