Friday, March 2, 2012

BURN NEGATIVITY ~~OH SO FANCY KEEPING IT ALL GOOD :)




I’m here letting my mind pour out on this blank space is see before me…I think where should I start? There is so much things I want to talk about~~ that I have to talk about….I like Us all don’t have much time in this world to let our true nature be shown ~~to let all our knowledge revealed ….so I write hoping the reader can relate to my struggles~ happiness~ sorrows~ Up-liftment~ and Downfalls …..Knowing that we all go thru this process in life to find our greater meaning> We all have a purpose in this world it’s for us to be determined to make it known….Every song I write is a struggle I faced and Good or bad it led me to that point….Yes Good~~ sometime we have to admit that the good can be a struggle too…..there is always a doubt and a thought that is this a dream~ when will I wake up??? When will it end??



I’ve learned only recently that if you put the negative to the for-front of your mind that’s what you will see come to pass…..SO LETS THINK GOOD ~DO GOOD~BE GOOD~~ ACT GOOD AND YOU WILL FEEL GOOD~~~NEVER THINK THIS IS TOO GOOD~~YOU DESERVE GOOD BETTER BEST~~KEEPING IT ALL GOOD~~IT’S GOOD WHEN THE MIND IS FREE FROM NEGATIVITY…A NEGATIVE MIND BRINGS A BAD ENERGY……SO READ THIS > LOOK IN THE MIRROW AND SAY ……I’M GOOD~~ I’M OH SO FANCY….PROPA WAY HEHEHEHEHEHE :) :* :)





No comments:

Post a Comment