Monday, March 19, 2012

I CRY...You Can Cry Till There is Blood..If He Doesn't Love You There Is Nothing You Can Do But Leave....For YOU ♥ FANCY ♥




GET TO KNOW ME THROUGH AND THROUGH Extracts From My Manuscript
"THE PAIN THAT GREW FANCY"

I CRY
June 15, 2004


When the stars come out at night
I sit at my secret place and cry
Cry pain
Cry why
Cry
Gentle tears run down my face as I cry
You Cry
I Cry
We all Cry
But we all Cry differently
for different reasons
I Cry
I Cry because I know not what love is
I Cry because I want and need to know
I Cry
For Love not Hate
For happiness not Pain
For Companionship not Loneliness
I need Love, I Am Love
I was made in my Fathers’ image
and my Father is love
I Cry
From the Depths of my Soul
and the Blood Red of my heart
I Cry
He knows why I Cry
I Cry because of him
Because he wants others
Because he craves others
He once Craved me
My Love
My Heart
My Soul
My Companionship
My Friendship
ME
But now he no longer Craves these things
No longer Craves me
He Craves
Her
Her
Her too
All of You
Not me
He Cheats
He Lies
He Hurts me
He doesn’t Care
I Crave love not pain
Which means I don’t Crave him anymore
So we’re just the same, two of a kind
But No
He cheated, he did this to me
But how can I let go
Who knows
I Cry because I no longer have love
I don’t think I ever had it
I had lust
He lusted after
My Beautiful Face
My Cherry Plump lips
The Curve of my Waist
The swing of my hips
My innocent Smile
My soft tender touches
My Virginal walk and talk
He Lusted
But he doesn’t lust anymore
Because time has stolen all these things from me
I have grown, I’m no longer innocent
So he lusts after others
But says he loves and cares for me
That he needs me
Wants me
That he Craves me
But I’m no longer here
I’m gone
I’m but a memory now
A distant memory
That in time will fade
While he moves on to his next prey
Before
I used to Cry for his happiness
Pray and cry that God gives me the Ability to please him
To love him
Now
I Cry that God gives me happiness
and the ability to please myself
I Cry and pray to forget him…………

By: Samantha Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment