Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MANTANA



I use to see you so often

now all i see is tears

what happened when and where?

you told me that you would always be here

now you are gone and i'm kinda scared

to think that i was suppose to be there

i loved having you near

there was always a place to go and you'd be there

you use to tell me i was and always would be a number #1 girl in this universe, thats what gave me the confidence to display such Fanciness.

Remembering those words echoing to me > THE WORLD IS MY CANVAS~MY PAPER AND MY PEN..LET NOT THE FEAR OF BEING #OhSoFancy HINDER MY TRUE DESTINY....

I know you watch over me with awe each day so for you i try to continually amaze...Now i know the only thing sure in life is death~~WHAT I FEAR NOW IS NOT SEEING YOU AGAIN

It never floods until it rains 

but not even that can wash away the blood stains

why did you have to die? i ask myself why

but i know you would not want me to cry...... 



By: Samantha Logan  April 21,2002   Edit November 17,2011 





No comments:

Post a Comment