Saturday, February 26, 2011

LIFE....NOW I SEE A BRIGHTER DAY

LIFE AND WHAT HE'S ALL ABOUT
By: Samantha Logan
October 23, 2003


He gave me pleasure with pain
happiness with sorrow
love with hate and laughter with tears
life beats on me day by day
and then says without me there's no way
life lies, he cheats and when you're hurt he's happy
life never say he's sorry for anything he's done
life gives me scars which i cover up with pretend
to protect him from the bars of death
life makes you feel he doesn't care
but he's torn apart by your tears
altough you love your life to the fullest
he's never around when the mood is best
you did things for your life many could understand
and then he turns round and lift his hand
he makes you feel cheap and used
probably he thinks it has become familier to you
 life gives you crap which you always take
but the day has come for that to be put away
LIFE I LOVE YOU, I DO BUT I HAVE TO BE HAPPY TOO!!


"One fire burn while another is burning one pain is lessened by another's anguish" William ShakeSpeare 
MY SWEET JAMAICA

No comments:

Post a Comment